When a bird and a Dak meet at 85

From: FlashBang Fish (swatfish@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 02:42:45 EST

To go along with the deer.....
I was going along I-75 to Atlanta last week to a Steve Vai concert minding
my own business. Along comes a kamikaze bird out of the median making a
bee-line towards my windshield. The bird hits the windshield and it sounds
like a shotgun blast. After leaning back up and pulling the seat out of my
a@#, I noticed a clear spooge and one lone feather, but no damage. Pure
luck I guess. He must have had his pecker pointed in the other direction or
it would have surely broke thru the glass. I guess Dodge makes pretty
decent windshields too.... B.T.W. the point of attempted entry was directly
above the steering wheel.