Re: When a bird and a Dak meet at 85

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 17:25:14 EST

whoa close one. I saw something similar once. This red car (forgot what
kind) was driving through my friends neighborhood once when I was dropping
him off. When I stopped to let him out the red car slams on its brakes and
the driver gets out and starts looking at the front of the car. as I passed
him I looked back and the bird was stuck in his windshield half way in.
Mark