V6 supercharger update

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 08:02:29 EST

I began my install last night. So far I've installed the new fuel pump, the
fuel regulator and the fuel pump relay. The most difficult portion of this
install was trying to get that stupid fuel line connector apart! Everything
else was a cinch, and I DID take pics of it, so I will post them when the
install is complete. I had to purchase a '97-up air hat (or whatever you call
it) to replace my K&N FIPK so I will pick that up from the dealership today.
Besides that, all I need to get is a new fan belt, and some misc nuts and
bolts. So providing that the dealership got the part I ordered, I should be
screaming around the neighborhood by tonight :->
    Actually maybe some of you guys can help me. The install calls for me to
hook up the relay to a 12AWG green wire that comes out of the engine
compartment fuse box. Unfortunately because of all the wire looming and
taping up that I've done I can't seem to find the wire. All I need to know is
how the wire functions. Does it switch on with the ignition switch, or does
it switch on with the fuel system, etc. If someone can just grab a voltmeter
and check that out for me, I'd much appreciate it. Since the charger is made
for a 98 and I'm putting it in a 95, I may not even have a green wire! So I
need to know what it does so I can hook it up to something comparable.

Thanx guy in advance and I'll keep the V6 guys posted on performance
increases.......

-Austin
Vipertruck