Water In Oil Update

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 07:26:04 EST

Ok, took my baby down yesterday after work. The service manager and
senior mechanic both looked at my oil filler tube and scratched their
heads on this one! There not sure what to do for a fix but he's gonna
call the ol' engineers this morning and see what they tell him to do! He's
supposed to get back to me this afternoon. Do I see TSB coming?

Nate.

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"