RE: Water In Oil (Was: 4.7 Owners Please Check this)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 07:32:50 EST

Your exactly right Gregg, it is very long, big in diameter, plastic, and
does have a small hose that is suppose to act as a breather but it does not
breathe to outside air, the hose routes back to the intake system, similar
to a PVC valve. I think this is what is causing it!!
Matt
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ