Re: Oil In Water Update #2

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 14:41:48 EST

how much clearence is arround this tube, is it close to the hood?
I am thinking that maby a solution would be to get annother cap, drill a
hole in it, and get a valve cover breather and gromet and put it in the cap?
that is essentially what was on the older engines I have dealt with. if
there are any members with a 2000 dak in arizona I would be glad to lend a
hand on this.
gregg