Re: Re: Taillight covers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 18:55:49 EST

How did you get these from the dealer? I need this kinda info, because a
cop that hassled me said If you can get them from the dealer, you'll be
ok.... PLEASE TELL!!! =-)

Thanks
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ