Re: Taillight covers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:08:06 EST

In a message dated 12/7/99 12:07:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Jpm699@email.msn.com writes:

> What I'm looking for a Ram head tail light covers that do not have RAM
> written out on the bottom, just want the Ram Head with two slots below it
> for the reverse lights. Or could I get the ones that do have RAM written
on
> the reverse light section and just cut it out?

To the best of my knowledge, no, I finally just got the slotted ones, I
didn't want it to say RAM on the bottom, if you cut it, it would look goofy,
the Reflector slot would be far bigger than the back up light slot, also they
would get really flimsy, personally I would jsut go with the slotted ones...
        Greg