Re: Stull vs. Trenz vs. ??

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 00:10:17 EST

The Trenz material is very cheap and will lose the chrome within a year or two.
They both install easy. Stull is the only one with the billet lower insert also
(for in the front air dam). I love the Stull product also. Much easier to fit
in. They seem to craft it a bit more than Trenz does. Stull also has a new
8108 grill and grill shell. This is without the cross hairs, just an open hoop
with a billet grill behind it. You have to paint the hoop shell of course, but
it is real nice!!!!!

You can see this new one on my truck at
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~jdharmon/ I did the center upright myself with
the help of Gary Pinkley. That is the custom part os it. I also blacked out
the billet and painted the center horizontal billet piece flame red.

Jim
DACUDA