Re: V6 Supercharger Completion and Performance Increases

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 00:12:40 EST

Sure. how much was the package? Does that come with all the brackets and
mounting accessories? This might sound funny, but a friend of mine has a SC
for his Integra he would like to get rid of. Would it be hard to fabricate a
bracket/pully system to get it on my v6 dakota? can i just buy the mounting
bracket for it somewhere? because I don't think there's too much other stuff
I have to look out for. Fuel pump, regulator. what else?
-Dester

<< Well I don't have a track or a g-tech at my disposal, but all I know is I
 laid 40 ft of 10 inch wide rubber from a standstill in SECOND GEAR.

 Any questions??

 -Austin
 SuperVipertruck