Re: V6 Supercharger Completion and Performance Increases

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 08:46:25 EST

In a message dated 12/8/99 8:39:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

> Got a boost gauage ? If not its a must. when I first got mine I was
> making 21/2 pds of boost. I never would have known that,even at 21/2 pds
the

> truck ran much better. Long and short after T.S. the system I'm now making
> 51/2 to 6 pds..
> Ted O.,

Yeah I was planning on getting a boost gauge. I was also planning on getting
a temp gauge to monitor the inlet temperatures. But between the supercharger.
the headers, and all the other crap I've been buying...not to mention it's
Christmas time . . . I'm one broke schmuck. So I guess I'll have to settle
for 2 1/2 pounds of boost for now (grin)

BTW, how did you manage to bring the boost up to 5-6 from 2 1/2??

-Austin