Re: -------->lowering opinions

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 10:46:39 EST

If I were running a 426 Hemi on the 9.25 w/big axles
I'd be concerned. I don't do alot of track runs, maybe
an occasional street challenge or two. I opted to go
the 1"steel blocks to get a little more weight over the
rearend, so far its working great. I've also seen some
racing autos do the same thing. I think the one bad thing
about this setup is traction bars. Not sure if I have enough
clearence. Oh well, this is what the spring clamps are for.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd