Re: Re: MSD6A ??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 10:01:25 EST

I agree with Joe (see...we don't disagree all the time). I have a MSD-6
installed on my truck as well. Did it make it any faster? Not
really. Did it improve the MPG of the V6? YES. Did it make the engine
idle smoother and accelerate smoother? YES. (The factory hesitation was
almost removed.)

Get a TB and Headers and you'll be very surprised on the performance and
MPG "features".

- Bernd

BTW: A little bit of Nitrous helps as well. ;)