Re: Re: Water in Oil

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 12:38:40 EST

At 07:04 PM 12/7/99 , you wrote:

>First off, you are assuming its condensation, not a wise assumption. I
>question the condensation angle as how does the water vapor get in there in
>the first place?

Since I have a V6 and don't have this problem :-) I'm not getting very much
into this, but water vapor in in the air. Unless there is a total vacuum
inside your valve covers there will be water vapor in there. Then all it
takes is a heat up/cool down cycle to cause condensation.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

  Everyday the world turns over on someone who's just
been sitting on top of it.