Re: Black boxes in cars

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 13:45:16 EST

I dont think youre ranting. Its happening. Im not a goverment lover but i do love my country even though i dont like whats happening. We need more Jessie Venturas. People that dont coddle the special groups and lobby groups and all the other crap thats clogging the goverment and its making people do for the few although the masses dont want it. Im tired of the few getting the rules done for the many and what sucks is if you stand up to say something youre called crazy or they think youtre out to overturn the goverment. I just want to do my own thing i dont want to hurt anyone but i dont need someone to tell me what to do 24 hrs a day
Rob