Re: Black boxes in cars

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:46:43 EST

the reason you never hear the lives guns protect is because the media is full
of cry baby liberals. Those people are the biggest pussies in the world. i
dont watch the news anymore because its all biased. the only one that seems
to be somewhat realistic is CNN and even they are sort of mealy mouthed. I
dont think anyone needs a automatic AK 47 to hunt deer or a 30 round clip.
The thing is that these kids are killing and they dont know why. ill tell you
why is because there are and will always be parents who leave guns laying
around and people who will sell a gun for $ and they dont care what you do
with it. We need to look at ourselves and what we let our kids do. I saw a
woman and hewr kid in the store. the kid asked to get something without
looking and even inspecting what the kid wanted the mom said OK . It was a
Video game the death doom whatever 4. And dont tell me that what we see on TV
today is Quality TV. Dont get me wrong im all for T & A but not at 8 pm with
my kid watching. I just saw a TV show on channel 4 cop show. It had this
criminal kid being chased and he jumps in this other waiting cop car. the cop
chaising him was upset cause the kid wrote on the squad car. the other cop
qwouldnt let the kid out of the car or let the cop who was chasing the kid
take him out of the car. and at the end the kid shows the middle finger. Not
for a second but about 3 or 4 sec. that just says a lot about the quality we
are getting today
Rob