Re: Four Wheelin' on the Interstate

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 14:43:27 EST

A Ferd was driving too FAST?! The ones I see are usually going about 5 mph under the speed limit (and I'm usually stuck behind them, grrr) I was really frustrated the time I was behind an Expedition on a street with speed bumps (the wide, flat kind) and they slowed way down for every bump. HELLOOO! You have clearance! You don't need to do that!
Dak content: I always speed up for speed bumps in my Dak. I figure if they didn't want me to speed, why would they call them that?
Flip

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!