Re: Water In Oil (Was: 4.7 Owners Please Check this)

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 14:57:11 EST

Well I brought my truck in today... There answer from what they call there
"Technical Service Advisor" was to clean the filler tube and change the oil.
So obviously Chrysler is concerned over the water being in the engine, and
not just the filler tube, if they want the oil changed on it. They currently
don't have a fix for it. So if any 4.7 engine owners out there want a free
oil change bring it in...

Josh

'00 DAK CC 4.7 4X4 SLT+