Re: upgraded upgraded list

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:33:47 EST

Ok this is what i have so far

peter anthony 2 straps mailed
brian duffey 2 straps boxed & waiting $
ronnie chapman 2 straps Boxed and waiting
tom fawcett 2 straps boxed and waiting
joe gomes 2 straps boxed and waiting
jason yates 3 straps boxed and waiting

Picked up another 15 straps tonight so the guys who have their quantity in
youre good to go GTG My buddy is gonna try to get some more since i ran him
dry by purchasing 25 of them . He was laughing when i told him what theyre
going to. I already gave up one of my own straps for you guys. but i can get
more easier than you guys.

josh stolartz 1 strap GTG
Dave need adress last name and quantity
tamer fox 1 strap GTG
john neff 2 straps GTG
james elsmore 1 strap GTG
jon steiger 2 straps GTG
joseph dupuis 2 straps GTG
ted oslevski 1 strap GTG
scott romanski need quantity
michael de silva 1 strap GTG
jerry forney 2 straps GTG
kurt swanson need quantity and adress info

GTG means i have the strap for you just not boxed or nothing. Im ahving a
time finding boxes. i depleted my box reserve but ill get some more
All checks shoul