Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 21:46:12 EST

Man I am PISSED!!
I have had nothing but problems with this fuckin new truck. First the trans
(45RE)slips from 2nd to 3rd, and "it is normal" a "soft clutch engagement"
that even one of the best tranny experts on the right coast cant do anything
about because DC wont let him.
Now it looks like someone pureed a LEMON in my oil filler tube! Which goes
into the head, not the pan (I think THAT is the initial problem). It is
friggin bad, I even have yellow bubbles in the base of the tube. I opened
the cap after driving to work and poured about 5ml of water out of just the
cap alone!
Why did DC have to change a perfected engine and drivetrain??? They spent so
much money on upgrading the tranny (now the 46RE) to get a decent OD 727
then they go and build a friggin undertorqued smaller (V8) engine to match up
to a foreign
trans (similar to the plagued AW 604) and you cant even get the option of
having the proven, upraded, torquey combination of the 318/46RE. I am ready
to go buy a friggin Tundra or the GMC Sierra w/optional locking diffs on a
6.0 3/4 ton that will turn 14's from the factory.
WTF!!!
Dodge...Different...Yeah its friggin different alright.
I should have never sold my 92...this fuckin sucks!!!!!!!
Boog