Re: Re: Funny when you work at Valvoline.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 00:13:10 EST

That still isn't right though. The cap should go click click click to tell
you it's fully tightened. but who the hell would want to wait an hour for
their valve cover to cool down so they can add a quart of oil? Just my
stupid opinion that isn't worth anything.
-Dester

<< I had the "click-click" problem this summer when I tried to add oil at a
 rest stop on the way to Florida. I immediately realized that the engine was
 hot and the valve cover had expanded putting a choke hold on the filler cap.
 Just waited til later when the engine was cool to add the oil...no problem!
 Thank god for the 6 years of college & grad school (I thought I was screwed
 for a second) (doh!). >>