Re: Re: DACUDA Coincidence

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 01:08:09 EST

I had thought of doing up a Challenger retro with the shaker hood, TA graphics,
wheels (OEM look alike), slightly modified stock air dam, large fog lights below
the bumper and new taillights. You could also do the dual exhaust with the twin
dual tips and a roll pan. Could be the Dakota Challenger. Even sounds good.

Maybe even a six pack scoop on a stock fiberglass hood, full lift off type.

Another idea would be to revisit the Lil Red Express truck theme. With a little
ingenuity and metal/fiberglass, you could make up the stacks and do the cut outs
on the bed. Then do a wood bed and wood side racks. Could be really cool!!!

Jim