RE: Crappy Service from R&D

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 01:08:52 EST

Well, if you are experiencing bad service you can always call up the Better
Business Bureau. They should give you information if the business has had
any previous complaints. You'll be surprised what you find! Plus you can
file your own complaint. If you aren't satisfied with the service cancel the
order. Customer service should be # 1, but unfortunately some business don't
recognize this.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk