Re: V6 Supercharger (ATTN: Dester)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 08:39:43 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 8:36:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> Yeah yeah yeah....rub it in. ;)
>
> Looks like I need to put some extra money aside for a S/C now.
>
> - Bernd

Go for it, it's worth it. I compared the acceleration to my friend's GTA and
the truck feels like it's alot faster (haven't races him yet, hehe...BTW he
has about 260 horse) Take into account the weight difference, etc . . . I'm
estimating I got about 300 horse, maybe a little less. I bought the JBA
headers, so those will probably free up about 25 horse as well. Can't wait!!

-Austin
SuperVipertruck