RE: V6 Supercharger (ATTN: Dester)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 09:14:27 EST

I'd probably say you're close to 250 RWHP. (Nothing wrong...but the stock
V6's only put out about 145 RWHP.) If you have any pictures of the setup,
please send them to me privately.

BTW: JBA claims about 10-15HP with the headers although they haven't done
any official Dyno testing. I wasn't able to get down to the Dyno shop in
time last weekend so i'm pushing myself to get there this Saturday so I can
give you all some accurate results. I have the figures from BEFORE the
headers to compare.

Regards,

- Bernd