Re: RE: RE: Intense Stage II intakes? - Opinion LONG!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 11:42:45 EST

Take a close look at the Tony-D "Upgrade"...this is a joke!

(1) The Canister covers the most important part of the cone filter. (Smoke
tests prove that the Cone Filters highest flow point is at the first 4"
closest to the intake tube...not the front.)
(2) The Canister also covers the entire filter which doesn't allow any real
airflow except for the 4" opening from the "Air Bell".
(3) The Flex Hose is 4" but I've personally been able to place a 6" Dryer
Duct Hose from the same opening to my filter. (No BIG performance gains
whatsoever and the rain DOES get into the filter with this mod.)
(4) Biggest problem is I DON'T see Tony's approval on this system. (And
personally I think he should either request that his name be removed...or
royalties be paid to him.)

- Bernd