Re: pureed lemon

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 11:35:12 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 5:26:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shetland@erols.com writes:

<< Man, I think I just got a pureed lemon in my ear (or would it be my
 eyes!) after reading that post. Ladies and gentlemen, I think the
 Boogerman is pissed off!!
 Hey Paul, if you like '92s that much, you can buy my other truck from
 me!!!
 Patrick

Yeah I got a little carried away with the F word there, I tried to use
friggin as much as possible.

Pat, I wish you still had your 94, now that would have been a done deal!
I went by the Firestone after going to Thompsons, looked pretty slow, just
right for your asst, mgr. eh?
Anyways, Gregg (service mgr.) at Thompsons. Got on the phone immediately,
he is waiting to find out what the district rep finds out. He has a 2000 4.7
GC. He went to look in his oil filler tube and his is doing the same, but
not as bad.
He began to say its probably normal, then I said so when I go to change my
oil am I supposed to pour oil in there and flush all that discombobulated
gumbo down into my head???? He had nothing to say there!
So I'm waiting to see what he finds out.
Boog