Re: RE: Re: flowmaster muffler

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 12:57:57 EST

In a message dated 12/5/99 10:34:23 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Ramsport96@aol.com writes:

> i get more noise with my open element air cleaner than with my two
chamber...
> .
> it does sound sweet...makes mustang dudes look up alll the time..

Yeah the open element filter really makes em look, even with my Factory
exhuast(gone) my truck sounded so much better, and unlike all of those
sissys(factory intake) on cheby adn ferds, my engine sounds good, not just at
the back, I love it.... Like my Dynomax though, it rumbles but it's not too
loud... Not sure heard some 350 with 3 chambers, really like that, but I
don't think I'll spend money just for sound.. Greg