Re: 87-96 tail light covers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:32:21 EST

In a message dated 12/7/99 7:50:03 PM Mountain Standard Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

> does any one know of were i can get tail light covers for my 92 dak, i
havnt

> look into it to deep but did look and i cant find any, could some one help

Yeah I was looking for some too, I want the diagonal slotted ones, but I
can't seem to locate the right type, everyones has big fat bars and big fat
gaps, I have seen some on a S10 the gap and bars were less than a 1/4 inch, I
love the way it looked, I might just have to get clear ones (solid covers)
mask em and paint em instead, i'd me smoother looking anyways...
                                Greg