RE: Black boxes in cars

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:34:10 EST

At 07:42 PM 12/8/99 , you wrote:

> > ROTFLMAO
>
>MIke, he isn't kidding.....

I'm sure he's very sincere in his beliefs, but we've been hearing this
"America's going communist/The sky is falling" crap since Joe McCarthy.
People who can't even define "communism" have us turning into another Nazi
Germany (Hitler was the most rabid anti-communist the world has ever known,
BTW). At some point you just have to come out of your bunker and laugh. I
mean, we're turning communist because schools have internet access??? Now
*that's* funny. And school uniforms...well, there goes my
Naughty-Catholic-Schoolgirl-And-the-Randy-Schoolmaster fantasy.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could...well, you know. Names of
anyone ridiculing me will be turned over to the militia group living in the
woods behind my house.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was all the money in the
world for schools and the military had to have a fund-raiser
to raise money for all their bombs?