Re: Dak vs. icestorm (& F&B TB)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:46:27 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 11:23:26 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

> Put an intake tube on the TB and the hissing sounds are minimal.

I know this, but I would like to eliminate the problem, I have been studing
Ram air type kits, but all seem expensive or jsut trasy looking. I just put
one on my friends Mazda B2200, it didn't do much until we hit the freeway, I
am concidering jsut putting a tub(flex) aroung the air cleaner to close it
offf, then having a couple of tubes come from behind the grill up to it, so
atleast the noise would be gone, but I would impede air flow(bad) I am jsut
not sure, Throttle Bodie sounds like the way to go, more air better
performance, whats the downside(other than cost)
                                            Greg