Re: Awesome Stripe Kit Challenger T/A style

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 15:23:21 EST

They don't have a kit for the V6, so I had to do a little enigineering to
make mine functional. However, I'm going to change that soon because I
don't like my original setup. But anyway, they do have kits for the V8's to
make them functional. Their hood style for the 97+ is a little different.
I'm not sure what they call it, but the hood for the pre-97's look identical
to the 70-71(?) Challenger R/T's. I love it.