Awesome Stripe Kit Challenger T/A style

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:53:20 EST

Hey I am gunna get some stripes made for my Dakota (93 Reg cab short bed) I
am gunna get a Challenger T/A stripe made, but it'll say R/T instead of T/A.
It'll say that on each side before the doors(fenders) and on the upper right
tailgate. It'll be a wrap around design (other than the front) for an
example see Mopar Action, they have some little shit neon with one(that's
where I got the idea)
                            Greg

PS I don't know about the price haven't checked yet, might just paint em on
when I get the whole thing painted