twin turbo premag WAS ¯--> web addies

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 16:13:28 EST

>>just have a set of headers built. there are kits to make headers. than do what i did and instead of making the headers bolt up to the exhaust system makle them bolt up to a turbo instead. You cann have a shop .... Running a turbo isnt hard. <<<

that's easy for you to say =) I could figure out how to do it, but I don't have the tools or know-how to actually pull it off.
I'm wondering if a manifold or header from a Syclone or something could be adapted? Far stretch, but maybe do-able. I don't really know that much about turbos.... I know SOME, but not enough to fab up a twin-turbo set-up for my dak. Besides, it may just be easier to fab up a SC set-up to go on the premag.... this is gonna' be an expensive one, but to see the look on a 'stangs face when a premag 6er runs a 12 would be priceless =)
Shaun Hendricks is one of our in-house DML turbo gurus. Hey Shaun, you out there?!

-mike d.

88 6er with Slush-o-matic and 3.55 one-legged rear,
lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html