Re: Awesome Stripe Kit Challenger T/A style

From: Mark Campbell (bah240sx@shelby.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 18:55:58 EST

Those new Neons are pretty quick stock that's for sure. Rented one while my
dak was getting it's new cat. It was amazing the difference between that
'00 auto and the '98 5 speed I test drove(new). Night and day in
performance, looks and fit-n-finish.

Dak content: Anybody have any good links for hoods? I had a dead tree-limb
fall on mine at work last week. My employer is going to take care of the
damage, but I might wanna look for something a little flashier.

Mark Campbell
98 V6 auto