Re: --------> Lowering Opinions

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:04:54 EST

You can probably pick up a set of hangars and shackles pretty cheap. But you
can probably get away with front hangars and a smaller set of blocks. This
would allow more clearance between the front hangar and the ground so you
could squeeze a set of traction bars in there without scraping all the time.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1