Re: lowering question -- price for kit -- ??

From: Toney (discman@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:22:42 EST

Eric Giblock wrote:

> hey..
>
> november 1999 Sport Truck mag had the following ad on pg. 33
>
> >From Autobahn Wholesale
>
> 97-up Dodge Dakota 3-4" or 3-5" Drop.
> Coils, Shackles & Haners
>
> 261.00
>
> Is this all i would need or do i still need to switch things like the leaf
> springs or stuff like that ???

Coming from someone who just lowered his Dak last week, you will need 4
new shocks, or you will be bottoming out on everything. as far as that
3-5 kit, i remember seein that...but now that i look at my 2-4 drop, the
front is actually higher than the back...getting lowering spindles early
next week, so go with atleast a 3-4 or 4-5, you can keep the sock leaf
springs, just take my advice on the new shocks..go with a good brand too
like BellTech or Bilsten, not some shit at Advance Auto.
Later