free airhat stuff (attn: bernd, dester & somebody i can't remember)

From: Jason J Mooberry (moob7995@kettering.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:54:06 EST

well after a long wait (and no free airhats piling up on my doorstep i
might add) i'm sorry to say i don't think we'll be seeing many more of
these mythical creatures. i think my buddy was trying to impress me with
stories of free airhat bounty, which unfortunately never materialized. so
anyway, bernd, dester and the couple of guys whose email addys i lost...
sorry. if i come into a couple anytime soon i'll be sure to notify. -jay