Re: Awesome Stripe Kit Challenger T/A style

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 07:27:30 EST

I can get you a pic of my hood if you want(it's on the current screen saver
if you have that--green, grill guard, truck box). I don't have any pics of
my ram air setup at the moment though. I didn't give $700 bucks for the
hood either. I think it was more like $395. I would have to look back in
my papers to get the exact price. Then about $40-$50 for paint (had a
friend paint it).