RE: Replacement Oil Filter?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 11:24:46 EST

Bob,
I just switched to a Wix filter. Don't remember the part number, but it is
the same physical size as a Fram PH-8. It is an in between filter size
between the short and long one. It was so close on fit that when you screw
it on and off, the back side rest against the frame. Once it is on, you
have about 1/2" clearance. Works great.
Rich