Re: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 11:27:29 EST

Yep hang in there Boog, they'll get it ironed out.

My feelings too Rich on the 5.2L. However, I feel DC is
on to something good with the 4.7L. Its just a matter
of time before DC or a DML'er comes up with this fix.
I want them to fix it before that nice 5.7L? Cammer comes
out. Of course if they want to go 5.9 or 6L........

Meanwhile I'll just scat along in my 5.2. ;)

GS -