Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 12:51:03 EST

About 7 years ago, we had helped build a 450HP, 11 second, Dodge Omni 4-Cyl.
(All Mopar Parts with the exception of the Intercooler and Hood.)

Let's see...26mpg, 450HP, and a V8 can claim that it'll beat it?
Bahahahaha.... (And it still runs today.) If any of you live in San Jose,
CA, there's a Black Dodge Omni with a HUGE Cowl Induction Hood...don't mess
with it. It's FAST...really FAST!!

- Bernd