Re: Re: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 12:52:12 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 8:31:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<<
 My feelings too Rich on the 5.2L. However, I feel DC is
 on to something good with the 4.7L. Its just a matter
 of time before DC or a DML'er comes up with this fix.
 I want them to fix it before that nice 5.7L? Cammer comes
 out. Of course if they want to go 5.9 or 6L........

Thanks guys,
Actually the engine runs great for a stock engine and the I think the trans
is more efficient at retaining HP, but it just makes me mad that it
everyones telling me "its normal"! Now that the trans computer has been
reprogrammed it is not as bad.
Even the guys on the XJ list are having these problems, they were told to
just clean out the tube and wait till the techs get a TSB on it.
I just wish they had the option of a 318/46RE. They are still putting them
in the 2000 Ram. I saw one!
I guess they all have their problems, I should have just waited another year.
 Oh well at least she rides like a dream, now that the alingment is right.
ttyl
Boog