Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 13:19:41 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 1:16:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

> Did you buy the V6 to be original? I dont discount the fact that you
> love your V6. I like the V6, myself. If I had it, I wouldn't be trading
it

> either. When I buy a car, its mine and I treat it like my kid. I take it
> personal when people make derogatory comments about automatics or the
> manuals, or the 5.9 vs the 4.7, blah blah blah. I'm sure a lot of people
> are like this or we wouldn't have these silly debates.
> The comment was actually meant in jest. I apologize again for the
> sarcasm not coming across on the screen. Man, I gotta read before what I
> write before I hit that send button.
>

> --
> Dave "My kid can beat up your kid" Scelfo

Haha, I get you point. I think we're throwing around the testosterone waaaaay
too much in here. Actually I bought the V6 cuz the truck was on the lot, all
alone...and I fell in love with it. V6's need love too, ya know!! But here I
am almost 4 years later, and I wouldn't trade it, not even for that R/T :->

-Austin
Vipertruck