Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 13:15:54 EST

>macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:
>
> > Yeah, I'm sure thats the reason you bought the V6.
>

>Actually smartass I was going to buy a Black RC R/T earlier this year, but
>decided not to because I liked my current truck too much "V6" and all.
>
>So THERE!!

    Did you buy the V6 to be original? I dont discount the fact that you
love your V6. I like the V6, myself. If I had it, I wouldn't be trading it
either. When I buy a car, its mine and I treat it like my kid. I take it
personal when people make derogatory comments about automatics or the
manuals, or the 5.9 vs the 4.7, blah blah blah. I'm sure a lot of people
are like this or we wouldn't have these silly debates.
    The comment was actually meant in jest. I apologize again for the
sarcasm not coming across on the screen. Man, I gotta read before what I
write before I hit that send button.

--
Dave "My kid can beat up your kid" Scelfo