Re: Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 14:45:40 EST

I don't disagree with ya...but just think what's going through your head
when a little 4-popper blows by you on the track.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I just had by a$$ whupped by a
respectable Ranger. (Ok...So I didn't see the Supercharged Emblem on the
tailgate.) The sad thing is that I had forgotten to turn the NO2 arming
switch on which really pissed me off. :(

Oh well...next time.

- Bernd