Re: Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 14:37:12 EST

Heh, heh, which reminds me, my R/T was humbled very recently by a ram diesel running
( get this) 32lbs of boost! I thought my R/T was pitiful (I'd only had it for 750
miles) until he told me a similar set-up ran 260+ RWHP and his probrbaly ran more.
Now that's humiliation! Being beat by a 6 cyl diesel!

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design