Re: Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 19:37:07 EST

At 02:37 PM 12/10/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Heh, heh, which reminds me, my R/T was humbled very recently by a ram
diesel running
>( get this) 32lbs of boost! I thought my R/T was pitiful (I'd only had it
for 750
>miles) until he told me a similar set-up ran 260+ RWHP and his probrbaly
ran more.
>Now that's humiliation! Being beat by a 6 cyl diesel!

There's always that Cummins Diesel Ram dually out of Corpus Christi(I
think), TX. It's a 5spd RC 2wd that ran a 12.98 @ 105 at Houston Raceway
park in September. He could have annihilated any of the DML members that
were there at the time. No offense intended to everyone that was there, of
course! =) Besides, mine was one of the slowest Daks with 15.682 @ 90.75.

Brian (impatially awaiting another DML meet)
93 Dak