RE:DML Twin Turbo 6er

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 20:00:00 EST

No... the IROC and Spirit R/T's both used the normal Small turbo but had DOHC
instead of SHOC like the VNT Motors did. Some Modders were rumored to have
bolted up the DOHC setup on the VNT motors and got at or over 300 HP out of
the engines. No confirmation on that, by the time I heard that my Shadow had
passed into the great beyond and I was out of the VNT circles.

Shaun H.