Re: new to DML...

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 20:01:27 EST

i think i understand how this post works now.
hello everyone. my name is derek i live in vancouver b.c. and i am the proud
owner of a beautiful black 98 dodge dakota club cab sport plus 4x4. it of
course has the fuel unfriendly tire dealership friendly combination of 318 v8
and 5spd manual.
i do have a question for all of you. anyone else out there had the problem
of a recurring leak under the carpets on the front passenger side. i've
found postings of all the other problems that my truck shares with other
peoples but never the leak issue. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
derek(lovin his dak till the warranty expires)